Click to work at Coles. Coles job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries and Coles Vacancies.
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd, trading as Coles, is an Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain, headquartered in Melbourne as part of the Coles Group. Founded in 1914 in Collingwood by George Coles, Coles operates 807 supermarkets throughout Australia, including several now re-branded Bi-Lo Supermarkets. Coles has over 100,000 employees and accounts for around 27 percent of the Australian market. Coles’ large head office site in Melbourne’s inner south-east has 4,000 employees of the workforce located inside.
Coles Vacancies & Careers
Candidates wishing to work at Coles can view Coles job postings below.
Indeed Jobs Vacancies
Seek Jobs Vacancies
Being one of the greatest supermarket chains in Australia, Coles is an Australian supermarket chain. With more than 807 locations along with more than 110,000 active employees in Australia, Coles provides a great deal of job and career opportunities for job seekers in Australia who seek employment. There is room for every job seeker in Coles. Whether you are experienced or not, it is possible for both parties to be hired at Coles.
Job seekers without any working experience in the related field, or any field at all, can apply to Coles and benefit from their hiring system. Coles provides basic and entry-level positions for inexperienced job seekers. The most common entry-level positions at Coles are supermarket team member positions and delivery driver positions.
All of these aforementioned jobs do not have any educational and working backgrounds. As a team member at Coles, your duties will be operating in different areas of the store with different types of operational duties such as packing, stocking, scanning, and using registers. As a delivery driver, your duty will be to deliver online orders from Coles stores to customers’ houses.
How do I get a job at Coles?
- Go to the career website of Coles.
- You can search Coles’ vacancies by clicking on the “Search all jobs” button. However, if you are looking for a specific position at a specific place, you can enter relevant keywords for the job you are looking for and select your location.
- After doing that, you will see the list of available jobs shown by your preferences. Click on a job offer that you are interested in.
- On the position’s page, Coles provides a piece of brief information about the position in terms of what the position is, what will you need for this position, and why should you choose Coles.
- When you finish reading the job description completely, you can then click on the “Apply now” button to start your online application.
- In order to apply for a job at Coles online via the company website, you need to sign in with your account. If you do not have an account, you need to create one.
Coles Application Form PDF/Online
As of now, Coles does not have a printable job application form. If you are looking to apply to Coles, you need to apply by using their official company website. However, you can also find an online job application template and deliver it to your nearest Coles location. By doing this, they can also process your job application.