Click to work at Australia Post. Australia Post job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Australia Post is an Australian enterprise, which is buttressed by the government, that operates as a postal service in Australia. Operating only in Australia, Australia Post has, as of now, more than 4,300 outlets in Australia with more than 35,000 active employees.
Australia Post Vacancies & Careers
Candidates wishing to work at Australia Post can view Australia Post job postings below.
Indeed Jobs Vacancies
|1||Retail Postage Sorter – Hoppers Crossing||
Hoppers Crossing VIC
Perth Airport WA
|4||Retail Postage Sorter||
Baulkham Hills NSW
Derwent Park TAS
|7||Retail Customer Service Officer||
|10||Van Drivers – South Australia||
Adelaide Region SA
Melbourne Airport VIC
|13||Retail Customer Service Officer – Bundaberg||
Bundaberg Central QLD
|14||Retail Customer Service Officer||
|17||Retail Customer Service Officer – Reservoir – Thomastown||
|18||Retail Customer Service Officer||
|19||Retail Customer Service Officer – Ballarat||
|20||Mail and Parcel Sorter||
Alice Springs NT
Seek Jobs Vacancies
With that being said, it is evident that Australia Post is a place that offers a great deal of job and career opportunities for job seekers who seek employment in Australia. Australia Post also accepts inexperienced or young job seekers and provides them jobs. For those job seekers, Australia Post offers a number of non-managemental, basic, and entry-level positions. The most common basic and entry-level positions at Australia Post are indoor sorter, van driver, and mail officer positions.
As an indoor sorter at Australia Post, your duties will consist of sorting parcels and mails, operating equipment, and other assisting duties. As a van driver, you will pick up and deliver mails to the customers, unload and sort mails, and use operating equipment. As a mail officer at Australia Post, you will be sorting parcels and mails, lifting parcels, and operating various types of equipment.
How do I get a job at Australia Post?
- Go to the career website of Australia Post.
- In order to see Australia Post vacancies, select the Australia Post checkbox under the subtitle “Brand.” After that, you will see the list of hiring positions at Australia Post. You can narrow down the list of available jobs if you are looking for a specific position at Australia Post by typing in relevant keywords to the job you are searching for, selecting your job category and work type, and you can select the location you want to work.
- After that, select a hiring position that you are interested in and click on it.
- On the following page, you can read the job description. It is highly recommended that you read this page carefully because specific information about the job is on this page.
- If everything you have read so far on this page sounds good to you, click on the “Apply now” button which is at both the top and the bottom of the page.
- To start your job application, you need to enter your e-mail address.
Australia Post Application Form PDF/Online
Australia Post does not offer any kinds of printable job application forms on the internet. For that reason, job seekers wanting to apply to Australia Post have to use Australia Post’s official website and apply from there online. Visiting an Australia Post location to learn about the vacancies is another option for job seekers.