Click to work at Ingham’s Chicken. Ingham’s Chicken job application form, printable pdf form, job opportunities, salaries, working conditions and more.
Being one of the biggest chicken and turkey products producers in the nation of Australia, Ingham’s Chicken was established in the year 1918. As of now, Ingham’s Chicken has 345 facilities in more than 100 locations in Australia and New Zealand and employs more than 8,000 people.
Ingham’s Chicken Vacancies & Careers
Moreover, Ingham’s Chicken offers a number of jobs alongside many career opportunities for people looking for work in Australia. Moreover, there is also room for inexperienced and new job seekers at Ingham’s Chicken. For them, Ingham’s Chicken offers a lot of entry-level positions at their disposal. The most common basic and entry-level positions at Ingham’s Chicken are the process worker and distribution worker positions.
|1||Distribution Worker – Day Shift||Brisbane|
|2||Customer Service Consultant||Brisbane|
|3||Process Worker – Expressions of Interest||Brisbane|
|4||Packers and Dispatch Workers – Night Shift||Adelaide|
|5||Live Bird Handler||Perth|
|6||Hatchery Assistant – Mt Alford||Brisbane|
|7||Process Workers – Further Processing||Adelaide|
|8||Distribution Worker – Day Shift||Brisbane|
|9||Night Shift Order Picker – Permanent Position||Brisbane|
|10||Farm Team Leader – Muchea||Perth|
|11||Casual |Poultry Farm Hand | Muchea||Perth|
|12||Process Worker – Expressions of Interest||Perth|
|13||Casual |Poultry Farm Hand | Gin Gin||Perth|
|14||Process Workers – Primary Processing||Adelaide|
|15||Live Bird Handler||Adelaide|
|16||Team Leader | Further Processing | Osborne Park||Perth|
|17||Workers Compensation, Case Manager – Inhouse Role||Adelaide|
|18||Forklift Operator -Freezer Department||Perth|
|19||Inventory Controller (Engineering)||Brisbane|
|20||Commercial Analyst – Supply Chain Operations||Sydney|
As a process worker at Ingham’s Chicken, your daily tasks will consist of processing/packing/inspecting raw chicken meat, maintaining the hygiene of the carcasses, performing manual handling duties, and storing and maintaining materials or pieces of equipment. As a distribution worker at Ingham’s Chicken your daily tasks will be working in allocated production lines, ensuring labels, picking and packing RF Scanners, performing manual handling duties, and storing and maintaining pieces of equipment.
How do I get a job at Ingham’s Chicken?
- Go to the career website of Ingham’s Chicken.
- On this page, the hiring positions and vacancies of Ingham’s Chicken are listed. In order to search for a specific job at a specific place, you can narrow down the list by selecting a job category and selecting the location you want to work. After selecting your preferences, click on the button that says “FILTER.”
- After that, the list of available jobs list will be tailored for your parameters. Click on a job offer that you are interested in.
- Click a job title among the job openings at Ingham’s Chicken. A new page will open. It is important that you read carefully through duties, qualifications, requirements, and other types of information written on the new page.
- After you finish reading the page, scroll down the page and fill out the online job application form of Ingham’s Chicken.
- After filling in everything you have been asked for, click on the button that says “SUBMIT” to send your job application.
Ingham’s Chicken Application Form PDF/Online
Because there are no printable job application forms on the internet for Ingham’s Chicken, it is advised for job seekers to check Ingham’s Chicken’s official company website and make an online job application from there. Job seekers can also visit any Ingham’s Chicken location and ask about the hiring positions.